Monday, May 3, 2010

E-I, E-I, Oops!

The entire first grade put on a music show called "E-I, E-I, Oops!"

My kids worked hard on their lines. Actually, Allison did. She'd tell me several times in the weeks leading up to today's show what her line was. And then she'd tell me the extra line she had to memorize, in case a fellow classmate was sick on the day of the music performance. Allison was one of many chicks.

Spencer was the cow. The only cow. And he said it was because his last name is Mooooooooo-dy. He acted like he wasn't very thrilled with being the cow. Up until the day of the performance.

Does this face look upset?



He left his mask off for most of the show. The whole play was about a farm animals, in particular a cow that wouldn't Moo. Right before he finally was convinced to Moo, he slipped his mask on. (That's his teacher beside him. We love Mrs. Jessee!)



Here's our little chick, up in the middle of the top row.



Ohhh, she's concentrating!



Finally, a cow that Moos... but minus the mask again.

No comments: