Saturday, October 6, 2007

Dollywood

We took the kids to Dollywood last Sunday. Here's just a few pictures we made. It's taken me this long to blog this because I am basically blog illiterate and I have to wait for Bruce to explain everything to me... sometimes several times... and when that doesn't work, he tells me again, but then I take notes. And often times I still end up calling and venting on him because I still don't get it. There's been a lot of that this week, but Bruce just held my hand through this, so I should be fine for a minute.

First, Allison took a ride in the pink car on Rockin' Roadway. She had her Dollywood map, in case she needed directions.


Bruce caught this one of the boys while on the Scrambler.

I am not a fan of the ferris wheel. Going around and up high is not the problem, it's the crazy rocking in the individual seats that's just yucky. Spencer and Allison were much nicer to me on this ride this go 'round than Bruce was the last time I went on a ferris wheel when Clay was a baby. The only time they moved much was to get Bruce and Clay's attention in the seat behind us. As you can see, my hands were clutching the bar, very tightly, the whole time.

We all rode on the Shooting Star. This was a crowd favorite!

And we loved the swings, too.


No comments: