Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I Heart My Friend

You know how you know you're loved?

First, you have a friend.

Next, you have a friend who knows your addictions.

Then, you have a friend who knows your addictions... and feeds them.

My friend is Kim.

My addiction is...

Conversation hearts Pictures, Images and Photos

But not just any ol' conversation hearts. They've gotta be made by Necco. (Brach's does great malted milk balls, but icky conversation hearts!)

Kim bought me some. The Necco kind even. And gave them to me. Today. Out of the blue.

Yep. I'm loved.

Oh, she knows I love her, too.

Happy Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know I love ya girl with all my heart!! Hope you enjoy them and Thanks for your friendship my dear friend!! I Heart You as well you know, Kim