Saturday, May 9, 2009

A Moment of Down Time

This morning's soccer was cancelled because of the ridiculous weather we've had lately, with more storms in the forecast. I'm so grateful, because I was supposed to be a substitute coach for Clay's team. Trust me... those kids know way more than I do about soccer.

I let Bruce sleep in, but when he came downstairs ready to face the day with some coffee, Spencer was already sitting on our porch swing while I made breakfast. So Bruce went out to join him.

They were having a very serious conversation about being baptized.



But then it got a little silly.

Spencer said that being baptized would be fun. Bruce asked why, and Spencer said, "Because you get to go under water."

Well, duh!

1 comment:

Pierce Family Happenings said...

Tanja,
I love your new blog! I've been such a slacker lately on leaving comments, but please know that I am a loyal reader...I click over most nights before going to bed to see what is going on in your life.
Precious family! Thanks for the chuckles! :)
Hope you have a great week!
Anne
I am envious of your porch swing! ;)