Saturday, August 2, 2008

Saturday Singing - In Christ Alone



Today I'm at a Living Proof Live simulcast, hearing a fresh word from Beth Moore. She's speaking live in Louisville, KY, but there are 715 simulcasts running as well. Her ministry for Jesus will reach 70,000 women today.

While I am being treated to a little Travis Cottrell during worship time there, I'll share here one of my favorites from Mr. Cottrell.



If you don't have goosebumps right now after hearing that, then check your pulse.

Nothing can pluck me from God's hand. Until He returns or calls me home, here in the power of Christ I'll stand.

Amen!!

For more Then Sings My Soul Saturday, go visit Amy at Signs, Miracles, and Wonders.

4 comments:

Colored Heart said...

...:$ ...
the instrumentation is soothing. i love it! thanks for posting. i'm using dial-up so it's bit choppy. i will try to visit this again for a better viewing.

in Christ alone... i find my true identity! i am my beloved's!:D

Shalom!

Mindy said...

So comforting! Thank you for sharing!

Mocha with Linda said...

I just love this song. One of my favorite worship songs.

"Sin's curse has lost its grip on me!"

Addicted to Beadz said...

What a great song! So comforting! Thanks for sharing!

Blessings!
Cheryl