Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Our Little Author

Clay just got home and I was looking through his work from this past week. I just had to share this little assignment.

His teacher's instructions were as follows:
You and your two best friends are going on an adventure! Where would you go and what would you do? What exciting things would happen to all of you?

Clay wrote the following (misspellings are his, not mine.):
My freind Nick fuller and Tyler Dunken will go too an undiscoverd island. We tried to find out somthing we all like, we got the anser reading. We named it Reading Island. We walked a while but walked only in circles. Then we found out other people lived here. So that is really disaponting.

I loved it.

Maybe it is something only a Momma can be proud of, but that's all good. My pride, my boy, my blog! See how that works?

1 comment:

Monkey Giggles said...

Thank you for your sweet comment over at my blog. You are very kind.