Monday, March 17, 2008

Please Pray

My 89-year-old grandpa was admitted to the hospital this afternoon with pneumonia. He lives alone and has been falling often this past week, sometimes lying on the floor for hours before he could crawl to the phone to call for help.

He should be in the hospital for only three days, but he is sick, tired, sore and depressed after my aunt's death 10 days ago.

He's not keen on us doing much in the way of extra health care for him. And he's very stubborn.

Would you please say a prayer for him?

Thanks.

2 comments:

~cassie~ said...

I will be praying for him...and you also, as you prepare to go and visit him...Let me know if you need anything

KC said...

I just said a prayer for him right now and I'll continue to lift him up before the Lord in prayer..
Keep us posted on how he is doing.