Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Ten on Tuesday - What Are You Good At?

Found this meme a few weeks back and planned to do it then, but never got to it. Click here for more info.

Today's topic is Ten Things You're Really Good At.

Of course, this is all subjective, so if you disagree... just keep it to yourself.

10. Sarcasm.

9. Empathy.

8. Loyalty.

7. Brutal honesty.

6. Being funny (but the mood has to be right).

5. Teaching (but only if it's something I'm passionate about).

4. Loving my peeps (that would be my family).

3. Being thankful to the Lord for His blessings.

2. Writing (I've been told).

1. Following directions (ever since I made my first Duncan Hines Devil's Food Cake all by myself. It was a huge step up from my Easy-Bake Oven cakes.).

Your turn. What are you really good at? Comment here if you decide to write about this so I can learn more about you.

1 comment:

ShannonW said...

Great list! #8 is a awesome thing to be good at.